Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Monday, February 22, 2016

Continually Present

"You need Me every moment. Your awareness of your constant need for Me is your greatest strength... guard against: self-pity, self-preoccupation, giving up. Your inadequacy presents you with a continual choice - deep dependence on Me, or despair. The emptiness you feel within will be filled either with problems or with My Presence." (55)
There's no getting around the immediacy of our relationship with Jesus. It is all about the present moment. Continually conversing with Him. Constantly staying connected, focused and God-aware. His presence alters everything. The sooner I invite Him into my present mindset and situation, the greater impact His Presence has on me.
Melissa shared this great medley of two songs, Part the Waters & I Need Thee Every Hour by Selah. What a precious worship experience! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=775yhAx7b8g&feature=related
In the Present & with Him...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment