Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Friday, April 15, 2016

The Premium Perspective

"Out of control...not running smoothly...shaken...loss of comfort." (110)
This sounds so typical of the circumstances and lives around us many days...even in my own life at times! The comfort zone seems long gone!
True security comes only in Him. But to look at these times as "growth opportunities" rather than "bemoaning the loss of (our) comfort" or  even the loss of a hopeful expectation can stretch us further than we've gone before!  Losses and changes of all kinds can radically mess with us.
Accepting "the challenge of something new" when that "something new" is NOT what we would have planned is the premium perspective that has the potential of leading us "on from glory to glory" and preparing us for eternity!

Lord, help me to take on Your Premium Perspective! For I know that my thoughts are not Your thoughts, and my ways are not Your ways...just like heaven is higher than the earth, so Your ways are much higher than my ways, and Your thoughts are far beyond my thoughts. Amen! (Is. 55:8-9)

Learning to say "Yes" & Simply Trust Him...dmc



No comments:

Post a Comment