Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

His Watchword My Byword

Jesus' Watchword - "Peace be with you!
"Ever since the resurrection this has been the watchword to those who yearn for Him." (46) When Jesus conquered death, the ultimate war had been fought. Peace was accomplished. All fears, fights and frustrations were finalized when Jesus walked out of that tomb.
Whenever I allow fear to rise up in me, some conflict to overtake me or some situation to frustrate me, I have resurrected something Jesus died to overcome.
What's the secret? His watchword of "Peace!" It must become my daily byword. As I hold on to peace I am able "to withstand all onslaughts...and keep my heart and mind close to Him!"
Close to Him & at Peace...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment