Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Monday, March 21, 2016

Salvation's Strength & Song

Today's devo speaks of the "strength and song" that is found in our relationship with God. (84)
The Isaiah 12:2-3 passage goes on to share where we gain our strength and where we find our song. "You will joyfully draw water from the wells of salvation." (Is. 12:2-3)
I am so thankful for the "wells of salvation" in my life...the people, places and opportunities God has placed in my life to refresh and encourage me, giving me more strength and many more songs.
My "wells of salvation" have come in various forms... through an old friend or a chance acquaintance, a new Truth or a well-seasoned Truth applied in a new way, through a caring smile, a kind comment, a random billboard quote, a phone call from a grandchild, a timely text message or even a hilarious email.
At just the right moment, God has given me a "well of salvation." Strength seeps into my soul and a song bubbles up in my heart!
Grateful for His Strength and Song...dmc

1 comment:

  1. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. free acim audio

    ReplyDelete