Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Monday, November 14, 2016

Fully Known, Fully Loved

"Bask in the luxury of being fully understood and unconditionally loved. Dare to see yourself as I see you: radiant in My righteousness, cleansed by My blood. I view you as the one I created you to be, the one you will be in actuality when heaven becomes your home." (333)
One of the most bonding and rewarding elements of human experience is the phenomena of being loved, no matter what... including all the awesome things, the awful things, and everything in-between! However, we know, many will live out their entire lives never finding that forever-faithful, no-matter-what kind of friend!
As I grow older I am discovering there are layers of secrets tucked deep inside most of us. Even though I am known for being quite transparent and open, I have discovered some mysteries within myself. Some have surprised me, others grieved me, and many more have pleased me! Hence, I am so grateful for the insights found in Psalm 139. I have a God who intimately knows every part of me...knowing me even better than I know myself... and still He loves me and "leads me in the way everlasting." (Psalm 139:24) From the micro-cellular moments in my mother's womb to the fading final moments of my life, He sees it all and He still celebrates all that I am!
The Love Chapter speaks of a "face to face" time in the future when "I will know fully, as I am fully known." (I Corinthians 13:12)
It's totally amazing to be so known, so flawed, yet...
So Totally Loved..dmc

3 comments:

  1. Wauw.. Beautiful. We have to embrace that Truth again and again. Everyday.
    "God loves us completely. And He knew us at our worst before He ever began to love us at all. And in the love of God there are no degrees; there is only Love" (Rich Mullins)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog, Hans! You are exactly right...it's an "everyday" embrace! Thanks for the Rick Mullin quote...I say "Amen!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I read Sarah's daily devotions (almost) everyday ;-) Nice Blog! and Blessings, -Hans, Holland

    ReplyDelete