Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Glimpses of Glory

"I am Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Colossians 1:27) This is a deep, unfathomable mystery. You and I are intertwined in an intimacy involving every fiber of your being. The Light of My Presence shines within you, as well as upon you." (332)
The transforming work of Christ's love in our lives continues its transforming work, day after day. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, "But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory..."
Others have inspired me as they reflect the transforming "hope of glory" in their own lives. They tend to bless and look for ways to encourage and help, rather than condemn or accuse. The "hope of glory" motivates and challenges them to be God's tangible demonstrations of Christ's love to others.
For myself, I know how impacting His love has been and how it has radically modified the way I view myself, the way I view God and the way I view others. That ongoing work of His love in my life can be demonstrated in very present and practical ways... a demonstration of "the hope of glory." It amazes me to think that I can impact others because "the hope of glory" impacts me!
The mystery of Christ's love captures me and changes me...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment