Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Monday, November 28, 2016

Healing Perspective of Thanks

"Rest in the deep assurance of My unfailing Love. Let your body, mind, and spirit relax in My Presence. (Your) best response to this glorious gift is a life steeped in thankfulness." (347)
Being thankful can certainly change our perspective. When I was in the recovery phase from two separate foot surgeries, I was amazed at the series of little miracles our bodies go through to repair. There were times I'd be concerned, because of some new sensation or change in appearance, becoming a bit anxious about it. Even making an extra visit to the doctor's office which was out of town! However, once I learned that it was just another developmental step in the healing process, I would view that change as something to welcome rather than worry over.
Being thankful changes perspective and produces a restful, healing option for life!
Blessed from "healthy" head to "healthy" toe...dmc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment