Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Easy Trust, Tough Trust

Trust seems to come much more readily in some areas of my life while other areas are more challenging. I've found it interesting to make 2 lists...one list is the "Easy Trust" items, the other is the "Tough Trust" stuff of life. Whenever I bump into something that causes me to be anxious, I mentally add it to the "Tough Trust" list.
Then, I ask God, "what would it take to move this over to "Easy Trust?" It's amazing how simple truths, verses, lyrics from praise songs or even common sense will challenge my doubts. Simply realizing that God is "sovereign over every aspect of my life" helps me to not "waste energy" or to let something steal my peace of mind.
In the Midst of Life...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment