Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Be Still not Stagnant

"In this action-addicted world, few of My children take time to sit quietly in My Presence. But for those who do, blessings flow like streams of living water." (225)
There is a huge difference between "living water" and still, stagnant water. One is refreshing the other is disgusting.
I love how His Living Water can clear out the sludge, slime and stink of my stagnant soul. Taking time to "be still" in His Presence stirs up the stagnant waters...until a stream of living water is flowing in, through and out of me. Always Living Busy does not necessarily mean Living Blessed.
Opting to be Still...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment