Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Divine Mental Health

"I crafted you with enormous capacity to know Me and enjoy My Presence... The more you focus on My Presence with you, the more fully you can enjoy life. (When you) glorify Me through your pleasure in Me...you proclaim My Presence to the watching world." (236)
When I was in my early teens a Youth Camp speaker spoke about the "God vacuum" everyone had. Now research reveals how our brains respond (using imaging technology) when the Presence of God is experienced.
There's no doubt...we are divinely crafted to "know and enjoy (God's) Presence." Allowing His Presence to fill my thoughts means I am inviting Jesus into every thought and I am using my brain to glorify Him!
Staying Mentally Healthy by Praising Him...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment