Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

He Knows Me

"I Am the God of all time...talk with Me about everything...When things go "wrong"... Make Me your Refuge by pouring out your heart to Me." (238)
Just what do you do "when things go wrong?" Who do you call? Run to? Lean on? I am grateful for the hearts I can trust, for the souls who love me no matter what! But calling out to Jesus is a whole other thing because He really knows absolutely EVERYTHING about me. He even knows me better than I know myself!
Today's devo reminded me of a song that has healed my heart many times. Please copy and paste this song, He Knows My Name, by Tommy Walker. The words are so impacting and the pictures powerful.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC8puwexBBo&feature=related

I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands

I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call

Calling to the God of All Time, Anytime...dmc

2 comments: