Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Friday, March 26, 2010

In the Waiting Room

WAITING...WAITING...WAITING..."is the way I designed you to live, all day, every day. I created you to stay conscious of Me as you go about your daily duties." (89)
Waiting is usually one of our least favorite ways of spending time. Yet, I've noticed it is in hopeful waiting, we become more aware of God, more keenly attuned to His presence and more likely to search out His higher perspectives and purposes!
Over recent months I've made a number of trips to doctors' offices, with my precious aging parents and we've often commented on how nice it is to wait WITH someone, rather than having to wait alone. Having another caring person there to chat with, makes the long wait far more tolerable and hopeful.
Because waiting can be such a challenge, I'm grateful for those who will enter Life's Waiting Room with us and just wait and wait and wait, hopeful, even when we're...
(Not So) Willing to Wait...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment