Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Responsing to a Giving God

What a powerful thought...God is SO giving, but we must be receptive and attentive in order to fully enjoy His "inherent" generosity! (91)
Here is another one of those devotionals where I wish we could all gather together... to ponder, process and apply this highly impacting truth.
In my own life, when I am wrestling with any sense of detachment or discouragement, I try to honestly search my own heart...acknowledging any lack of open receptivity or confessing any tendency to be distracted. I try to quickly respond to readjust my own thoughts. Generally, it involves three steps I must take: 1. Respond 2. Repent 3. Readjust
The rewarding outcome is an overwhelming inner peace that powerfully protects my heart and mind! Phil. 4:7- "And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Grateful for His Giving Living Presence ...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment