Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Untangled Thoughts

"Let the Spirit take charge of your mind, combing out tangles of deception." (82) I especially liked this word-picture because of how I could relate to combing out tangles. It is so amazing how a tangled thought can be set free by combing a new truth of insight into a snagged and snarly situation. For me, it is often that new perspective that acts like a comb of clarity realigning and adjusting my frame of reference. I am SO grateful for how God's Word and Presence makes life much more manageable.
Striving to be Tangle-free...dmc

1 comment: