Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The 4 - D Perspective

"Feel the warmth and security of being enveloped in My loving Presence. Every detail of your life is under My control...fitting into a pattern for good... If you could only see how close I am to you and how constantly I work on your behalf, you would never again doubt that I am wonderfully caring for you." (363)
It is easy to forget the BIG picture...the one God sees! Only He can fully see how "all things work together for good, to those who love God and are called according to His Purpose." (Romans 8:28)
For me, it's like putting on a pair of transformational 3-D glasses. However, it is really more like 4-D glasses that will enable me to look past the present assumptions, uncertainties, disappointments, limitations and hindrances and boldly gaze into the possibilities and promises of an unfolding future.
4 -D transformation involves an internal pivotal paradigm shift. My life is filled with many pivot points where I halt a defeating train of thought and decisively shift into praise, thanking Him for working on my behalf, even when I cannot see it.
"The world you inhabit is only the tip of the iceberg. Submerged beneath the surface of the visible world are mysteries too vast for you to comprehend." (363)
The transformational 4-D effect changes the perspective and allows the image of God to jump out and spill over into my life. The possibilities are endless with...
An Enhanced Perspective...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment