Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dreaming & Creating

"Bring Me all your concerns, including your dreams...letting the Light of My Presence shine on your hopes and plans...infusing your dreams with life, gradually transforming them into reality...co-creating with you." (362)
Do you have a dream you have given up on? I have several dreams tucked away and sometimes I hold my breath, hoping they will become a reality and other times I just sigh, knowing that it will take a miracle to ever make them a reality!
But to know that God understands dreams, that His creative abilities are a demonstration of His own dreams, encourages my heart as I wonder and prayerfully wait.
Congratulations to our son, Matthew Charles Colaw! Today he will experience the fulfillment of one of his dreams...Graduating with a Business Administration Degree from Oklahoma Wesleyan University!
Charles, we are especially proud of you and grateful for your dedication to a dream that demanded a lot of sacrifice. Dreams really do come true!
Check out the ABC's of Dreams... http://inspirationmotivation.com/dreamsabcs.htm
May all Your God-given Dreams come True...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment