Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Beauty of His Face

"Seek My face...my world is filled with beautiful things; they are meant to be pointers to Me, reminders of My abiding Presence." (165)
Seeing God's face in the midst of beauty is such an awesome way to view things. God's face is reflected in countless ways, for me, especially through nature or music or the special bond of caring relationships. So many "pointers" that "declare (His) Glory to those who have eyes that see and ears that hear."
Fine Tuning my Sight & Sound to See & Hear Him...dmc

2 comments:

  1. My first thought as I was reading today’s devo was, yes, the skies do display God’s craftsmanship and the earth’s array of beautiful colors among the many flowers, etc. currently blooming do demonstrate His awesomeness. How can anyone question God’s existence? All the beauty He creates for me to enjoy expresses His abundant love for me…it brought tears to my eyes.

    Then I read “I chose to pour My Light into you, so that you can be a beacon to others. There is no room for pride in this position.” (165) I was humbled as I thought about leading the Celebrate Recovery Step Study this afternoon. . .He has chosen me to be a beacon to these ladies. I immediately asked for His HELP in helping me to be just that. . .a light of His hope to the hurting. But, I must remember it is His Light, His Hope, His Healing and His directing…I must check PRIDE at the door!

    Gratefully His Beacon shining His Light. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being an extension of God's heart to the precious CR ladies. They are SO blessed to be in the warmth of such love!

    ReplyDelete