Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pivot Points

"I am pleased with you, My child. Allow yourself to become fully aware of My pleasure shining upon you...The Light of My Love shines on you continually, regardless of your feelings or behavior... be receptive to this unconditional Love (through) thankfulness and trust... Thank Me for everything; trust in Me at all times." (339)
This may be one of the most impacting Truths in my own life. Using thankfulness and trust as pivot points in my journey... at all times! It helps me readjust my course and stay in the center of His Presence. When tempted to complain or to question God, I must pivot my thought life and radically, decisively, intentionally head in the opposite direction...straight to Jesus! It takes discipline, but it keeps me "open to (His) loving Presence."
Praising Him, Trusting Him...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment