Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Regardless

"Thankfulness takes the sting out of adversity...There is an element of mystery in this transaction: You give me thanks (regardless of your feelings), and I give you Joy (regardless of your circumstances.) Those who obey Me in this are invariably blessed, even though difficulties may remain. Thankfulness opens your heart to My Presence and your mind to My thoughts...enabling you to see from My perspective...removing the sting from adversity." (343)
Being thankful, regardless, can be quite a stretch at times. However, God's promises are in our favor, regardless!
Regardless means - in spite of everything, no matter what, come what may. It is a determined frame of reference that overrides opposition.
So, in my thankfulness I can trust God for His Joy...in spite of everything, no matter what, come what may! Wow...that is a huge promise!
Regardlessly Grateful...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment