Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Streams of Living Water

"Come to Me, and rest in My Peace. My Face is shining upon you... As you lean on Me...you feel peaceful and complete. This is how I designed you to live...(with) the living water of My Spirit flowing through you... (giving) you words of grace as you live in the Light of My Peace." John 7:38 (337)
Who are the "living water" people is your life? These are the ones who have spent time soaking in the inspired Truths of the Spirit. They tend to have "streams of living water flowing from deep within them." (John 7:38) I love spending time with "living water" people. They refresh and renew my heart, often without even saying a word! Their very presence sparkles with radiant drops of life!
Click on the following site to see the most beautiful, colorful River of Paradise found in Columbia! Without a single word, you will be inspired!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GZE3FPHbmc&feature=related
As you watch and listen, pray "Jesus, help me to be a refreshing stream of beautiful "living water!"
Coming to Life in the Streams of Living Water...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment