Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Drawing Near

This may be one of the most comforting Truths of scripture..."Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you." James 4:8
I just love the quick and attentive responsiveness of God. Even when I don't fully sense His presence, I will acknowledge Him, turning my focus toward Him and away from the enemy.
"Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7) God seems to bless those who "resist the devil." He blesses them with His presence!
When we do NOT resist the devil, we hinder the presence of God.
Resisting, Not Hindering...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment