Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Unsnagged!

"The very act of thanking Me releases your mind from its negative focus." (138)
I really believe that a negative focus is one of the enemy's ways of immobilizing us. Keeping our minds "snagged on a difficulty" can paralyze our potential and keep us from fulfilling God's purposes in our lives.
I have battled with worrisome thinking and my best antidote is to turn that same thought into a prayer of thanksgiving for how God will provide, protect and bless...even before I know all the details or outcome. It's how I am learning to walk-out my faith, embrace God-confidence and build strong(er) trust-muscles!
Untangling the snag of worry...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment