Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Stressed Out or Blessed Out

"On the path of My choosing...you simply have no time for worry." (128)
Worry can sabotage a perfectly good day. I have a little sign over my desk at home... "Too Blessed to be Stressed!" It's a good reminder that God desires to "guide my feet into the way of peace!" Luke 1:79
There's no reason to stress when He is guiding me along the "Way of Peace." That word is especially helpful for today...for every day! After all, it's hard to enjoy how really blessed I am when I'm feeling really stressed! Being stressed-out spills out, impacting those around me. I want to be so blessed-out that it spills out blessing those around me today!
On this God-Chosen Path of Blessing...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment