Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Beauty Embraces

"Worship Me in the beauty of holiness. I created beauty to declare the existence of My holy Being."(221)
Beauty certainly has a way of catching one's eye! Beauty captures our attention and holds us in a kind of silent embrace. I love the thought of using that moment to acknowledge the great Creator of beauty.
Even nature, itself, is a glorious expression of praise to God...certainly I can join with all creation in praising God for the many expressions of His Beauty around me today, until His Beauty is reflected in ME!!
Embracing Him, Reflecting His Beauty....dmc

1 comment:

  1. I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this. See the link below for more info.


    #blessed
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete