Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Shine & Share

"I am the Light of the World. Men crawl through their lives cursing the darkness, but all the while I am shining brightly... be a Light-bearer. The Holy Spirit...can shine from your face, making Me visible...Brighten up the world by reflecting who I AM."(214)
I praise God for all those who reflect & shine God's Light into my life; faces that reflect His Presence. Their eyes, smile, expressions, tone of voice are expressions of His Love. What a contrast to others whose downcast faces refect the residual effects of crawling and cursing their way through life spiritually, emotionally, relationally!
Exodus 34:29-35 tells the story of how God's Presence so impacted Moses "that the skin of his face shone as a result of his speaking with the Lord." (Ex.34:29) As a busy pastor's wife and young mom, years ago, I was so inspired by that story that I challenged myself to maintain a devotional time with God, no matter what!
I want my face and communication to reflect God's....
Love Light to Others...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment