Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

New & Refreshing

I just LOVE this devotional today! "Let yourself become a reservoir of the Spirit's fruit." (172) To let God create "something new" in us. To be "a bubbling spring of Joy that spills over into others' lives." What a wonderful way to live life...open to the "new" thing God desires to do in us!
I have some "bubbling springs of Joy" in my life; they are so good for me. I've also discovered others who are more like wonderful deep "reservoirs of the Spirit's fruit." Both are the result of being open to "something new."
I need the bubbly ones and I need the deep ones... all God's glorious gifts to me... all so refreshing!
Praising God for Bubbling Springs & Deep Reservoirs...dmc

2 comments:

  1. I agree; we need the bubbly and the deep ones. One without the other is not balanced.
    I want that joy that only comes from God, and to spread it to those around me, blessing others. And, when that happens, we are blessed!
    Aloha!!

    ReplyDelete