Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Friday, January 1, 2016

No Attention Deficit Disorder!

"Come to me with a teachable spirit, eager to be changed. A close walk with Me is a life of continual newness...I am fully attentive to you. I see you with a steady eye, because My attention span is infinite. I know and understand you completely." (2)
Ever wondered if God is fully aware, if He sees, if He cares? What a blessing to know that we have an attentive God! He has no problem with Attention Deficit Disorder! What a comfort to know that His "steady eye" carefully and lovingly watches over us. His "attention span is infinite" and His plans are to bless us!  Have a Happy, Heaven-focused New Year!
Desiring to be Teachable and Transformed...dmc

4 comments:

  1. I enter this New Year with a new awareness and longing to have a more teachable spirit and desire to be changed. My prayer today is expressed in the chorus of an old hymn:
    "I need Thee, O I need Thee;
    Every hour I need Thee!
    O bless me now, my Savior,
    I come to Thee."

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ears are open, I am ready to learn. Teach me to "be still" and truly listen and enjoy Your presence. Mold me and shape me and prepare me as I am heaven bound!! Along the journey, use me to help others along their path. May it be so in accordance with Your will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song Amelia! Selah has one of my favorite versions that she wrote before her husband passed away. Copy and paste to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=775yhAx7b8g

    With this New Year, I will not cling to my old ways and not dwell on what I have done this past year. What's done is done. I have been forgiven. I now must grow in Christ, seek Him continually and move forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your comments. They really encourage me! I love that song, too. It's message resonates deep within me.
    I echo your prayer, Micki...to truly listen and ENJOY His Presence...every day!
    Joining you in His Presence, daily!

    ReplyDelete