Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Omni-Amazing!

"I am with you and for you. When you decide on a course of action that is in line with My will, nothing in heaven or on earth can stop you...never give up! With My help, you can overcome any obstacle." (10)
Omnipotent! Omniscient! Omnipresent!
Three words describing the kind of God we have!
Basically, He is All Powerful, All Knowing, All There!
When we are intentionally pacing our lives with Him, we are on a daily, moment by moment adventure. I am Omni-Amazed! We can be paced and protected by an absolutely awesome God!

Rejoicing....dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment