Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fully & Clearly

What a concept! "There is no force in the universe as powerful as My Love...it fills all of space, time, and eternity." (57)
Perhaps one of my greatest personal challenges would be, to fully believe God's love for me is of ultimate dimensions... majestically wide, long, high and deep. I can readily support that kind of divine love for others, but not so much for myself. I believe that's because I know the least favorite parts of myself... aspects I wish were different. Yet, while God fully and clearly knows me and fully and clearly understands me, He fully and clearly loves me. (I Cor. 13:13 Amp) That's phenomenal!
Everything that represents my space, my time, and my eternity is fully and clearly surrounded; fully and clearly infiltrated with God's Love.
Even though I still don't "get it," I'm grateful I've "got it!"
Fully & Clearly Yours, Jesus...dmc

2 comments:

  1. 1 Corinthians 13:12a, “Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror…”

    Don’t judge me for my faults, love me for who I am. This is what God does. Oh there are times I feel totally unworthy to serve Him let alone that He would even love me, but He does! The commentary in my bible said, “When we feel shut out or isolated, remember that you can never be lost to God's love.” Even those who deny Him, He loves. This is hard to “grasp”! Many of us would turn away from those who hurt us. I am thankful that he never turned away from me, when I didn’t acknowledge Him!

    Romans 8:38-40
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite passages of scripture!
    Thanks...dmc

    ReplyDelete