Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Doin' It WITH Him

"Listen to Me continually. I have much to communicate to you, so many people and situations in need of prayer. I am training you to set your mind on Me more and more..." (117)
I've come to believe that prayer is truly a running conversation with God. I wake up checking in with Him. Go through my day with Him. And fall asleep pondering with Him. It's a back and forth flow of thoughts, prayers, praise and lots of people! "So many people and situations need prayer" and when I pass those concerns on to Him, I can sense peace and protection in the midst of the daily stir!
It makes me think of 1 Thes.5:17-18. "Pray constantly. Give thanks in everything, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
God's will is only a prayer and praise away! In this not-so-great world, it's such a great way to live!
With Him...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment