Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

On Jesus' Prayer List

One verse from our scripture reading for today powerfully spoke to me! Jesus is not only praying for us "but also for those who believe in (Him) through (our) message." (John 17:20)
What an amazing thought...to know that Jesus is praying for each of us AND for those who we have witnessed to, shared our faith with or have spiritually mentored.
Sometimes the burden of someone's spiritual growth can be quite overwhelming and I can feel quite drained "of strength" to monitor their continued spiritual growth.(122) Jesus steps in to protect me and His gospel message with His own intercessory prayer!
I pray, "Lord, help me to just remain faithful. And any life I touch will be impacted, not just with MY testimony, but with YOUR discerning prayer for THEM."
Covered in Jesus' Prayers...dmc

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the burdens of life can affect our spiritual walk (unemployment, etc). I pray for those who are experiencing these burdens, that they will be a walking testimony of faith!

    "Come to me for nurture."(122)

    He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your caring heart, Melissa...dmc :)

    ReplyDelete