Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Amazing Love

"Nothing can separate you from My Love. Let this divine assurance trickle through your mind and into your heart and soul. Whenever you start to feel fearful or anxious, repeat this unconditional promise: "Nothing can separate me from Your Love, Jesus." (224)
To experience the kind of love that goes deeper than any misunderstanding, any miscommunication, any mistaken intention or mishap is a rare and wonderful gift! Our relationship with Jesus is based upon His Amazing Love that will never forsake, never abandon, never withdraw, never misrepresent, never miscommunicate or mislead us.
Have you noticed that the more of Jesus we experience, the more grace-filled our own love becomes! I am so thankful for a loving Savior, a loving husband, a loving family, a loving church and loving friends whose lives reflect this God-kind of Amazing Love!
Amazed Again...dmc

2 comments:

  1. When I was a young child, our family of 5 (and later 6) lived in a small three-room house on my grandfather's farm. After my mother tucked me in bed, I could hear her working in the kitchen on the other side of the wall. The "noise" was no problem. Instead, it was a comforting sound. All was well with my world because my mother was there taking care of her normal duties and "thinking of her children". Isaiah 49:16 reads: "...You are always in my thoughts!" (CEV) Imagine that! God is always thinking of me and "...always at work for the good of everyone who loves him" (Romans 8:28 CEV). What blessed assurance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious memory... I can remember similar times in my own live. Thanks for sharing that, Amelia.

    ReplyDelete