Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

What's Messing with Me?

"Trust Me in the midst of a messy day...Seek My Face, and I will share My mind with you, opening your eyes to see things from My perspective." (249)
Have you noticed how a "messy day" gets a whole lot messier when we let it mess with us? I believe the enemy tries to mess with our minds by messing with our lives to ultimately mess with our eternal destiny!
Messed Up Life + Messed Up Mind = Totally Messed Up!
We can't always prevent messy circumstances in life, but we can protect our own minds from messy thoughts that lead to a total mess up!
Cleaning up messes can be a huge task. But then cleaning up old mental messes can be a much greater task!
So, catching a mess early on, cleaning it up quickly, is a far better way to go. Then, all that's left is a message of deliverance!
No Messing Around...dmc

3 comments:

  1. I love what you wrote Dawn Marie! The enemy will mess with us! He messes with me all the time, but I am getting better at ignoring him the more time I spend time with our Father. ".....relax and remember circumstances cannot touch My Peace." If we focus on God instead of the circumstance, His peace will surpass all understanding! Remember...."I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

    Copy and paste to watch! This is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Melissa! That is powerful...gave me Godly "goosebumps!" Thanks for sharing...Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete