Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stillness Inspires

"Sit quietly in My Presence while I bless you...(be) ready to receive whatever thoughts I drop into (your mind.) Rest in My sufficiency..." (228)
At times, in my devotional pilgrimage, I've journaled the God-inspired thoughts I've received. Thoughts that would often stretch me and challenge my perceptions of who God is and how He is impacting my daily, ordinary life. Somehow, in the midst of those inspired-musings, I never doubt His Sufficiency and that He will provide and protect all that concerns me.
Looking back over those recorded thoughts, I am amazed and inspired to stay in continually communication with the Wisdom of the Ages.
Sitting Quietly, Just Listening...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment