Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

How Big is God

"I am the Creator of heaven and earth Lord of all that is and all that will ever be. Although I am unimaginably vast, I choose to dwell within you, permeating you with My Presence... Someone so infinitely great live(s) within someone so very small. Be awed by the Power and the Glory of My Spirit within you!" (291)
When we were in college we would sing a song about how big God was and yet He was "small enough to live within my heart." Quite a concept! Thank you, Dr. Ernie Lewis, for introducing us to such a profound Truth put to music. It's Truth still awes me!
Listen to the Talley's sing that same song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEveTSEmoOw&feature=related
Or listen to it with a delightful South African flavor by No Limits:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZz_P9fUAoU&feature=related
Feeling so blessed to have such a profound God!
Captured by my Creator...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment