Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

On the Road Less Traveled

"You...have been called to take a "road less traveled": continual dependence on Me. True confidence comes from knowing you are complete in My Presence." (313)
Yesterday's blog about being grafted in the Vine (Jesus) and having our thought processes also grafted into the Vine can powerfully change us. Most who have chosen this kind of thought-life have discovered the "road less traveled." While some may think we are a bit different, maybe even weird, living so dependant on Jesus, the benefits are eternally far-reaching!
Having my thoughts flow through the Vine certainly changes how I understand things! Christ's perspective alters my human perspective and over the years I have been modified to be a much more thoughtful person, I think! Overall, traveling the "road less traveled" is quite freeing and filled with God-appointed encounters that have enriched and strengthened my life in countless ways.
The "road less traveled" is certainly an adventure...
In the Presence of Jesus...dmc

3 comments:

  1. ...and you dear Sister, strengthen and enrich the lives of many others, including me :).

    Hanging on the Vine with you. Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carolynn! I love hanging out with you..."on the Vine!"
    What a huge, fruitful blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, My name is Mel Spinella and I just wanted to let you know that your posts are a real blessing! I started reading the Jesus Calling devotional about a year ago and that in addition to your comments really bless me and have helped me to see more of Jesus. I love that He is the Vine. He is our Life Vine and Life Line! Love & Blessings, M.

    ReplyDelete