Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Regardless Love

"I love you regardless of how well you are performing...I love you with an everlasting love... your accomplishment as a Christian has no bearing on My Love for you. Even your ability to assess how well you are doing on a given day is flawed... Bring your performance anxiety to Me." (114)
Performance Anxiety, being upfront, speaking or playing music, can cause me to be especially uneasy. I find it ironic that God has me doing both these things fairly often. Sometimes my heart will beat so hard that I can hardly catch my breath. So, when people say they are blessed by what was said or played, it baffles me... totally amazes me!
My ability to assess how well I'm doing can be so flawed. Thank God for the encouragement He's placed around us. I thank God for those who speak "regardless love" into my heart!  That's exactly the way I want to love...regardless!
Flawed yet Hanging on to His Unfailing Love...dmc

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dawn for your blog. Jesus tells us not to worry. That is an ultimate daily challenge for me. But He also tells us to pray about everything. And that those who try and do what is right are blessed.

    ReplyDelete