Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Soul-Anchored in Heaven

"As you walk along your life-path holding My hand you will...find many hints of heaven along your pathway...Keep your eyes and ears fully open as you journey with Me." (109)
"We have this hope, like a sure and firm anchor of the soul." (Hebrews 6:19)
So, we can confidently "hold on to the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." (Hebrews 10:23)
In the midst of this world's stormy winds and waves, I can be securely anchored to Christ. My relationship with Him allows "hints of heaven" to touch my life. On some days, I will reach out, as if to take His hand, holding tight to my invisible Anchor! It reminds me of His Presence and it helps me to keep my focus on the Hope of Heaven. After all, around me are slivers of heaven. “Shimmering sunshine awakens (my) heart, gently reminding (me) of (His) brilliant Light. Birds and flowers, trees and skies evoke praises to (His) holy name.” That is enough evidence to rally my confidence. I am anchored to Jesus. Jesus is anchored to Heaven. Therein lies my Hope!
Holding Tight, Headed in the Heavenly Direction...dmc

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Dawn! I appreciate the "daily anchor" on Him! Mark

    ReplyDelete