Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Dreaming & Co-Creating

"Bring Me all your concerns, including your dreams...letting the Light of My Presence shine on your hopes and plans...infusing your dreams with life, gradually transforming them into reality...co-creating with you." (362)
Do you have a dream you have given up on? I have several dreams tucked away and sometimes I hold my breath, hoping they will become a reality and other times I just sigh, knowing that it will take a miracle to ever make them "reality!"
But I know that God understands dreams, afterall, His creative abilities are a demonstration of His own dreams! That encourages my heart as I wonder and prayerfully wait. While dedication to a dream may sometimes demand great sacrifice, I know even the wildest God-given dream can come true!  Why? Because "every promise of God proves true."(Proverbs 30:5)
Check out the ABC's of Dreams... http://inspirationmotivation.com/dreamsabcs.htm
May all Your God-given Dreams come True...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment