Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Fare Well in Warfare

"Do not be surprised by the fiery attacks on your mind...don't let discouragement set in. You are engaged in massive warfare, spiritually speaking. The evil one abhors your closeness to Me, and his demonic underlings are determined to destroy our intimacy...call upon My Name...at that instant, the battle becomes Mine...simply trust Me as I fight for you." (354)
I can wholeheartedly support the validity of the above quote. I've experienced "fiery attacks"  and  discouragement.  However, I also know the awesome overcoming power of Jesus' Name!! I will ask for His help, then immediately start to thank Him for the victory, even before I FEEL victorious or the oppression lifts... because I know... Victory IS on the way!
We can fare well in warfare because...Jesus is still far better at warfare than the enemy is!
Practicing my Victory Dance...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment