Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Monday, December 5, 2016

The Hallelujah Holdup

"Let My Presence override everything you experience. Like a luminous veil of Light, I hover over you and everything around you...stay conscious of Me in each situation you encounter." (356)
The Presence of God makes such a huge difference in ANY situation! His Presence can be absolutely capturing! Maybe you have watched one of those Hallelujah flash mob clips where the distracted, chaotic atmosphere in a stadium or mall is radically changed by just one, then two, three and finally a whole choir of people singing the Hallelujah Chorus.  Even in such a non-sacred setting the Presence of God can overtake and finally overwhelm an entire crowd!
In this Christmas season we can easily be overtaken and overwhelmed by all the chaotic distractions that hold us hostage to a hectic pace, daily demands and various troubling issues. However, as Christians, we have a profound privilege... to personally experience a kind of divine holdup in the midst of hectic.  "Surely the Lord is in this place!" In this situation! In this encounter! In this moment!
I am praying that I become more and more aware of Him and that I keep Christ upfront and foremost in my CHRISTmas!
Hallelujah...dmc                                  

2 comments:

  1. I love those videos and the reaction from the people! Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really good reminder for me, also! Have a Blessed Christmas Season!

    ReplyDelete