Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Paced with the Pulse of Peace

"As this year draws to a close, receive My Peace. This is still your deepest need, and I, your Prince of Peace, long to pour Myself into your neediness. My abundance and your emptiness are a perfect match... be filled with My very Being, permeated through and through with Peace... regardless of your feelings... (it) will gradually work its way through your entire being." (382)
To close out one year and to begin the next with the Prince of Peace in total control is such a wise way to venture this road of life. Even wiser, yet more challenging, is to move from one day to the next, moment by moment, breath by breath, staying decisively, intentionally in His peaceful Presence. This is not only spiritually wise, it is physically, emotionally, mentally and relationally wise.
For me, it's a matter of pacing myself with Him, so as not to run ahead or lag behind the Prince of Peace. Like the synchrony of the soul, staying in rhythm with the beat of His Heart means I am pacing with His Pulse of Peace. Peace has a rhythm of its own that echoes with the nuiances of everything He is and everything I need Him to be. From moment to moment, step by step, He pulses peace throughout my entire being, filling all that I am with all that He is!
Pacing with the Prince...dmc

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a new Jesus calling link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn I pray that all is well with you and your family, as it has been some time since you've posted an updated devotional. Please know that our Father, used you and your postings as an instrument to get me through many difficult periods in my life. Thank you for your obedience and the time you spent with Him allowing Him to fill you with wisdom, humor, insights and love. -Alisa in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im scared that you are being mislead by the false teaching of
    Jesus calling
    https://youtu.be/4Ah2ddxvKq4

    ReplyDelete