Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Where is Christ?

"I speak to you from the depths of eternity... You hear Me in the depths of your being, where I have taken up residence. "I am Christ in you, the hope of Glory"... alive within you... tune in to My living Presence." Colossians 1:27 (375)
Perhaps the greatest truth behind the Christ Child, in the manger at Christmas, is "Christ in you, the hope of Glory!" To find Christ we do not need to search the heavens or travel half a world away, like the Wise Men of the East. Nor, do we need to see angels or hear their angelic songs, like the Judean Shepherds. Nor, do we need to legislate, threaten and interrogate, like some pompous King Herald.
To find Christ I only need to consider the state of my own soul...to look within! The journey inside my own soul, as a committed Christian, should testify to the certainty and significance of a Soul Saving Christ! The most compelling advocate is the presence of Christ, within the depths of my own soul, where sacred history is confirmed in personal reality.
The glorious Christmas gift is "Christ in you" inspiring hope...
Unwrapping Glorious Hope...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment