Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

His Works & Fireworks

Happy 4th of July! This day is all about celebrating our freedom! Worship is a celebration, much like the celebration of the 4th with fireworks and patriotic songs, citizens of Heaven will be demonstrations of His Works and will sing the songs of spiritual freedom.
"True worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. Yes, the Father wants such people to worship Him. God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." (John 4:23-24)
This 4th of July I'm celebrating the demonstrations of spiritual freedom found in the 4th chapter of John! The whole chapter is a display of divine fireworks, His Works, in the lives of those who needed freedom from sin & death! I'm celebrating His Works in my own life! I'm so grateful Jesus sacrificed everything for my freedom!
Like Jesus, I desire to do God's Will and to finish His Works! (John 4:34) That really gives us reason to celebrate and something to sing about... with the Angel Choirs!
His Works really Work (on any day, not just the 4th!) ...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment