Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Monday, May 30, 2016

An Amazing Aura

"This time of focused attention... I use it to bless you, strengthening and equipping you for the day... (creating) sacred space around you - space permeated with My Presence and My Peace." (157)
I am so grateful for people in my life who have illustrated what it means to have "sacred space... permeated with His Presence and Peace." Even as a child, I remember sensing that certain people had a certain aura about them that created "a safe place...a haven" that sparked life and love in me.
One definition of aura is "a distinctive but intangible quality that seems to surround a person or thing; an atmosphere."
Time spent with Jesus creates a cushion of "sacred space" around each of us! What an amazing thought... what a privilege!
Captured in His Amazing Aura...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment