Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Beyond My Understanding

"When things don't go as you would like...remember that I am sovereign over your circumstances...even though it is beyond your understanding." (149)
Already this morning I've had several emails of concern about things beyond our understanding. Things that tend to "shatter our thinking." However, in the midst of messy times God is still sovereign. Our "ultimate challenge is to keep fixing our eyes on" Him! What we focus on is what becomes the dominating force of our lives!
When our own understanding is weak we can come "under the mighty hand of God" rather than coming under the messy realities of life. (I Peter 5:6)
Under His Mighty Hand...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment