Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Aware Difference

"It is through awareness of My Presence that Peace displaces negative feelings. Practice the discipline of walking consciously with me through each day." (146)
This is the discipline that will make all the difference...intentional awareness of God's Presence!
No matter what is happening, being more aware of His presence will enable us to override the negatives of insecurity, fear, pride, loneliness or whatever tends to sabotage and defeat us.  So, I'm intentionally re-focusing....
To be God-Aware...dmc

1 comment:

  1. It is so true we get so caught up in the Daly grind, we don't take 5 min out to put God first, and to be aware of his presence. I try to thank him every day for all that he has provided for me that I haven't even asked for.Thank you Jesus for this nice phone so I can comment on Dawn's blog. May God bless.

    ReplyDelete