Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Strategically Placed

"There are hidden treasures strategically placed along the way. Some...are trials, designed to shake you free from earth-shackles. Others are blessings that reveal My Presence..." (150)
Approaching life from the perspective of "hidden treasures strategically placed" in my daily life is a radical mind reset. I've discovered hidden doors will suddenly open when I look at an encounter, a circumstance, a challenge, a responsibility or some life event as a strategic opportunity to discover God's hidden treasure. Some are timely junctures. Others are timeless life lessons. While others may just be another great God-adventure.
It makes me realize how my life is strategically placed in both the larger and smaller scope of all things; including the time and place of my birth, who I am, why I'm here, how I live, and even when and where I will die! All a testimony of being strategically "in Him" where "all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden." (Colossians 2:3)
Strategically In Him...dmc

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing what an impact changing our mindset can have on our life journey.

    ~ Perfectly Flawed FeMale

    ReplyDelete