Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Monday, May 2, 2016

Whispering "Jesus"

"I am pleased by your tendency to turn to Me more and more frequently...Whisper My Name...this tiny act of trust brings Me to the forefront of your consciousness, where I belong... This is abundant life!" (129)
It is amazing how Jesus' name can rebuke our mental storms. The climate of our cloudy minds can be radically modified by the sunlight of His presence.
His presence makes all the difference. All the tough times, alone times, joy-filled and in-between times are radically modified when we "whisper (His) Name." Just speaking His Name can bring in His Presence!
I like the song by Fernando Ortega entitled, Give Me Jesus. That's the cry of my heart...
Just Give Me Jesus...dmc

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dawn Marie! Great job yesterday at church!! I am going to take some time today to review my notes from your message and am praying every day for a Godly, strong, generation-changing-for-the-good marriage! Thanks for speaking and I would love to hear more someday...the brain studies are so interesting and so helpful. Have a great day and relax today:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janie! Your encouragement means so much!
    You have a great "for-the-good" marriage & family. May God continue to bless your efforts. Appreciate you & so glad you call B'ville home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed this today!!! It has been a long month at work and I'm glad today is the last day of the fiscal month. Lord, go before me, behind me, and walk beside me through this day!!!!

    ReplyDelete