Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Friday, May 13, 2016

Grow or Go

"When things seem all wrong, look for growth opportunities. Especially, look for areas where you need to let go, leaving your cares in My hands...Be on the lookout for what I am doing in your life." (140)
I like these two options: Grow or Let Go!! That simplifies things quickly.
When I'm "in the midst of the crucible," or when I'm soul-weary and heart-troubled, I can view it as an opportunity to grow or as an opportunity to let something go! Either way I can come out way ahead of where I was at the start!
1 Peter 5:6-7 reminds us to "humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."
I repeat... HE CARES ABOUT YOU!!
On the Lookout, Looking UP...dmc

2 comments:

  1. Lord, I humble myself under Your mighty power and trust that at the right time You WILL lift me up in honor. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The Lord knows what i need to read today! My family is going through some uncertainty where some of my thoughts are wrapped up in worry and anxiety! This is exactly what I need to do today...pray and let it go!

    ReplyDelete